View Single Post
Originally Posted by livefreeordie View Post
WTF. It's the only phone that has any chance of having decent Flash, and these jokers start complaining that Silverlight doesn't work??

Then they whine about how they can't do online banking due to a lack of Java support. How about switching to a bank that isn't ******ed?

I've tried to remain objective when reading negative reviews, but this really takes the cake.
Beeing the author of the article in Mobilen.no, I must say it is interresting to follow the discussions in different communities. But let it be said, I really like the N900, and the article was not written as a test telling what the device can or can not do. It was simply an article telling people not to have to high expectations to the device. It's not a full blown mini PC, nor is it a very userfriendly mobile phone.
But I am sure it will change to the better as the developers gets their tweeks to the market. During "The way we live next" event in Helsinki last week, a messaging sentric user interface was demoed. It looked great.

And by the way - this joker never complained about Silverlight not working. He simply stated that the service run by TV2 in Norway streams TV using WMV or Silverlight (optional).

Espen Irwing Swang