View Single Post
Gotta say BlackwindEXE, I was about to create a similar topic myself. So thanks for bumping this mate, saves me from creating a duplicate topic.

I have been feeling the itch for a new phone for a while now but can't find anything else that comes close to the n900. I can't say that I'm too interested in android devices to be fair, I can dual boot the n900 and Touchpad already but still don't feel any desire use it outside of the odd game. Granted now the droids have ubuntu running stable the SGN does look more appealing (thanks to screen size).

Now being a Maemo fan and following the progress of meego over the last 2 years I'm inclined towards the N9. The only issues for me is the reliability of suppliers to the UK (Handtec & ebay), and this Microsim malarky as I will still want to use my n900.

And the N900 is still an issue, its a superphone, fully customisable and still runs rings around many of todays handsets. Looks like I will be sticking with maemo5 for another year yet, maybe the meltemi handsets could bring something new?