View Single Post
Originally Posted by Fellfrosch View Post
I'm from Germany. Is there something special sending the device to Cananda. Conditions are like new, because it's nearly unused. I have just bought it as substitute in the case my J1 breaks. I can send you some pics.

But If you want an upgrade, I don't know if it makes sense to buy the Jolla C. I prefer the J1 over the Jolla C. It's not slower. It has an built in compass. The colors of the screen are much better, although the screen is a little bit more dim.

If you want to buy it anyway. I would sell it for 150 € + shipping (should be around 15€ to Canada)
I believe I'm still interested. It's more about the larger screen and the change in 3G and LTE bands to ones that work here in Canada. My J1 only has 2G or one band of 4G, so if someone calls and my phone doesn't transition fast enough I miss the call. Maybe I should watch some comparison videos. I'm not looking for a performance boost as I am quite content with the J1, just the other factors. If the screen is larger AND dimmer though, that could be an issue. I will check out some clips and get back to you. Thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to hulkulesenstein For This Useful Post: