View Single Post
Posts: 181 | Thanked: 106 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Bahrain
Originally Posted by dannejanne View Post
Thank you the dead one...

My N9 was literally stone cold dead after laying totally discharged for a couple of days. Forgot to turn it off when I left home.

As I have Nitdroid on it I thought that has messed things up as the Nokia logo would not even show. The white led just lighted up for like 20 seconds after putting it in charger then nothing. Just dead.

I entered the flasher commands in cmd as you said and it took like 20 plug/unplugs into the computer before it actually came somewhat to life and flasher registered the device.

Thanks again!

edit: if I would continue with the flash (might be healthy for my phone) would that work seeing as I have Nitdroid with Android Jelly Bean installed on it? Would things get corrupted somehow if I clean flash it like normal?

dont worry, its fixable without flashing
i have been through this lately, and i thought i was doomed but found a solution
switch off your phone, open flasher (i suppose you know that part so i'll just skip it)
when you're in flasher dialogue just type the flash command and connect your phone..it will take sometime but it will connect and flasher will say that you dont have sufficient battery,
DONT CLOSE THE FLASHER AFTER THAT
This is the main part, DONT CLOSE IT..IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY START CHARGING YOUR PHONE. wait till it reaches 10% and then you can connect to wall charger or just close the flasher and switch it on.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alee For This Useful Post: