View Single Post
Posts: 339 | Thanked: 1,623 times | Joined on Oct 2013 @ France
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
@Zeta: thank you! The screenshots were made using lbt's screenshot app on device. That way it can be done with the morning coffee.
Ok. I will get to it maybe this weekend. I have to remove it first, to get the full install (with the first time wizard, and directory creation).

It would be great to get tutorials and manual translated - that should help the users. Whether its too soon to advertise in the wider audience, I don't know. I presume many know already and I guess the server should hold it, there have been no feedback from @MartinK.
However, before advertising, I must fix the import bug as seen for Norway. (see more specific replies below)
Ok. I will first try to finish the translations, and I'll see.

So about the docs, I also moved the js part in the assets subdir (and changed path in html files accordingly).

Yes, that's needed too. It could be also redirect to English with en/index.md listing all languages. But I am open to any option.
I have not much idea how to do the redirect, so I only added a simple index.md file with simple links to all languages. It can do the placeholder before getting something better, yet allowing to navigate easily.

I think its a great way and let's optimize the directory tree to make it simple for others.
Thanks.
I put those last changes to github, and sent you a pull request :
https://github.com/rinigus/osmscout-server/pull/177
Please let me if I need to change anything to make it easy to pull (I hope it is fine, but I had to git push -force to get it there...).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeta For This Useful Post: