View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Well my view on Red Snapper OS (which would be the coolest name ever for the russian sfos) will be the same as on Red Star OS.

If i ever plan to hack in to Kwangmyong, Red Star Os will sure be my first choice on a dedicated laptop i burn or dip into nitric acid afterwards.

If i ever plan to become a russian postman i will sure embrace my Red Snapper OS POS to shift pension money directly to all russian grannys doorsteps with ease.
For my personal use, i will continue to rely on vanilla Fedora without Kim Young Un enhancements and am sure my sfosx maintained in finland will not force me into using VK or ask for FSB influenced privacy policy update anytime soon.

It is in best interest of jolla to not taint vanilla sfos in light of offering it to all parties. What do you think would the chinese or even bolivian say if Jolla would hide Red Snapper bits behind their backs?

Wahh, talking of red snapper bits made me hungry.

Last edited by mosen; 2018-06-02 at 03:53. Reason: changed wikipedia links from de to en

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post: