View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by szopin View Post
Ok, your old man was a cynic at best.
Totally. Sadly, I'm becoming more like George Carlin the older I get.

We will soon see second historic event in a matter of few weeks: first woman president to be impeached (first first pair to be impeached too). You've given up. And people who have hope are branded as deplorables, if you're a part of broken system and accept it without fight... damn lets not go there, they're both corrupt, let the best win
I hope that the USA gets the president they deserve. I have hope, my hope exists with the people finally realizing they have more power than they assume they do not.

Too many people just do not vote. Too many special interests are catered to first. I don't care what they're being called - some sections of America are routinely labeled far worse.

I suggest that people remain as interactive and involved on non-election years as they are during an election year.

Whatever adjective makes that last sentiment sit comfortably with whomever, so be it. But we tend to check out, allow decades of "getting over" and don't call them on their BS. That needs to stop posthaste.