View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Can you clarify the topic - just for making it absolutely clear.

At the moment having hard times comprehending things. Panic disorder was launched in my mind last wednesday - straight out of bushes while walking from supermarket back home with my wife, after a year from the first apoearance it made into my life - and it makes things unneccessary difficult. Weird thing this state of mind. It pops up and can either stay for hours or days or just couple of minutes. Have been analysing and it may be related if my mind tries to go ahead and not sticking in the present, current moment. Planning or setting any goals seem a no no at the moment. My own fault. Have again forced my mind to try to solve problems without enough information it to be possible which leads banging my mind against closed doors. It seems some barriers which normally prevent current to overflow between synapsis are lowered or something. Have to ease the flood so the level of current keeps down.

So trying to get the exact topic from what you said - which would not bother me normally - causes stress because I do not want to give up from getting the topic but which I do no get right now.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post: