View Single Post
Originally Posted by sachin007 View Post
The a2dp will only work with kagu. It will not work with the builtin media player. For internet streaming you have to use mplayer with the ffmp3extension as reported elsewhere in this forum. But at all times you should have kagu open and bluetooth on. Hope this helps
Sachin and Milhouse: Thanks you guys. Sachin pointed me in the right direction, and everything works fine now. I actually re-paired and reinstalled (for the third time!), which was probably unnecessary. (I just wanted to make certain again that I hadn't overlooked anything in Milhouse's excellent, and clear, instructions.)

I hadn't realized that a2dp would for now only work on the N800 with Kagu. Also, I hadn't noticed earlier the Bluetooth logo appearing in Kagu, and then, due to the currently (yet understandably) sparse instructions for Kagu's operation (due to the virtually hour-by-hour evolution of and improvement in this wonderful application), I hadn't then realized that I needed to TAP with my stylus on that Bluetooth logo! However, when it eventually dawned on me and I tried it, it worked fine, and I was at last listening to my music via Bluetooth and Kogu. Thanks again to all of you, including of course the dedicated Kagu guys.

Last edited by ascherjim; 2007-09-12 at 02:01.