View Single Post
I was reading along for the minimum requirements, this blurb was under the "Android" subheading. Though, they way that they word it, I feel as if it were talking about more than just that operating system, more like a general statement.

Originally Posted by Skype Support Page
Skype is fully supported on devices with ARMv7 processors (or processors capable of running its instruction set). Skype can run on devices with ARMv6 processors but video calling is not supported. Examples of ARMv6 processor devices: Samsung Galaxy Ace, HTC Wildfire.
Since n8x0's use the ARMv6 instruction set, and the experience is more or less simlar as the said devices in the quote, wouldn't it also make sense that support should still remain intact for our nits?

Maybe endsormeans is right with the first option and we were spared/overlooked from when the Order 66 was issued onto other platforms.

Another theory, they treat Maemo just like every other distro, with a few exceptions. My gmail account identifies my n810 as a Linux Computer so I can kiiiinda see this being possible. (maybe this is why it was overlooked?)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x_Blaze.It.Beau_x For This Useful Post: