View Single Post
Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Couple of my friends already got their Lumia 900s as they are AT&T bandits (they love having empty wallets) and they really like them, funnily enough, *mainly* for its gorgeous blue design. Ahem... my N9 you like yes? (Yoda voice)

While they are your classic tech-sheep and just go with whatever is advertised in Times Square, they showed me some nice pretty things within the OS, none of which I would say were better-or-worse than in my Harmattan OS.

But the one most important, most used feature of my N9 is the 'glance-ability' of the sleep-screen, which constantly shows me the time and any kind of notification, sms, email, facebook, what-have-you. On the Lumia's screen... NOTHING. Not even when a text comes in. It stays completely black, which in my view would be awful to switch to from the N9.

Also, (and this would drive me EFFING NUTS) who decided that signal strength and battery % were things you couldn't see all the time? You have to tap the top of the screen and the icons fall down into view in a nice jolly way. EFF THAT SHAT. I couldn't live with that. Nah.

The Following User Says Thank You to AndyNokia232 For This Useful Post: