View Single Post
I just got my first N900 last night and this morning set up Modest using MfE. I've got a couple of questions that I haven't been able to find answers to just yet.

1. When I reply to an email the email body as well as the "To" field are both a dark brown background with black text. Very hard to read. Is there someway to change this?

2. Also when I reply to an email the cursor starts on the same line as the headers from the original email, so I have to press enter a couple of times to get some space, and then arrow back up to start typing. Shouldn't that space be added by default like in every other mail client I've ever used?

3. I can put a widget on the desktop for new mail, but when I click on it it doesn't take me to the message, it takes me to a list of folders, and then I have to click on the Inbox and then click on the message. In N800 it would take me right to the message.

4. So I read in the Wiki that there is no search functionality (boo!) but is there no way to sort either?

I kind of feel like I might have overlooked a menu somewhere that would give the more advanced options?