View Single Post
Since the conversation on another topic is going really off topic, I think is better to open a new thread just to discuss what is the actually situation of nemo mobile, glacier UI/UX and why there is no as much interest as the one the sailors (me included) have showed for sailfish os,

Jolla is a company, and apart for mistake of having easily promised something (open sourcing silica) for not realizing it in next two years (wich is interesting and polarize community opinions- well for me is only a matter of problem with investors decision as they inject money and they have the right to choose- AND THAT HAS NOT TO BE DISCUSSED HERE) they have to deal between community ideals and economic balances...
So, i would like to understand, since i am new on this world (i joined tmo on march 2015, i' m a kid about it) why there is this lack of interest in nemo mobile;
if i don't get wrong it runs on same components of sailfish, they are brothers/twins, it is open source, and is free from any ( even in honest and sincere like jolla) company's interest.
Why no devs, no sailors, no one or such a little number of them, are interested/involved in nemo mobile? thanks so much for hearing me

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post: