View Single Post
hey all, it seems i have a little problem.
I installed this after someone pointed me towards it, saying it is neccessary to get my contacts and sms-conversations off of my N900.
Atm i have the latest stable CSSU and obexd 0.46-1maemo5+0 D-Bus OBEX Server installed (as from the Server linked in the wiki).

At first it worked and i could at least get my contacts to another phone, but now something is not working properly and i can't connect via Bluetooth anymore. It connects for a few seconds to the other phone, then aborts the Connection. Already tried deleting and readding the devices in the Bluetooth-list of known devices, but that didn't help.
Now i'd like to go back to the vanilla debs and reinstall it from anew (first shot was with the pre 0.46 then i upgraded to the newest non-devel), but the command listed in the wiki "remove obexa-apps"* just gives me a "package not found".

Sorry if i don't write to clear, i'm really tired atm and this is bugging me to no end.

A thank you in advance to all those helpfull People onboard.

*yes, thats not the exact Name, no, i wrote it right on xterm, doublesorry i'm tired and the conversations do contain a lot of stuff that is emotionally precious for me, so "dump them" isn't really an option
The new device in question is a lumia 920 if that helps (and please Refrain from OS-flaming)

Edit2: the phone also become very sluggish and unresponsive, taking several 10 seconds to process a tap
Also no sound anymore ...

Edit3: Problem fixed itself, though i have now idea how.

Last edited by dack001; 2013-09-05 at 11:13.

The Following User Says Thank You to dack001 For This Useful Post: