View Single Post
I would also like to congratulate all participants (either voting people or candidates, and, finally, nominated Councilors)!
---

Honestly, I didn't agree, that number of ballots is any kind of shame on the Community. After all, it was first election since 2010:
http://maemo.org/vote/
...and we all know about things that have changed since that time, about *everything* related to Council.

I'm absolutely sure that current Council is going to satisfy Community with took actions, which will result in return of voting importance (thus, increase number of ballots on next election).

Also, small side note - I don't belive that in 2010 we had 435 fully active Community members. Which, in turn, mean that currently, more involved people voted, vs guys that just have been registered, and voted "because I can", without any involvement in Maemo. After all, more aware voters are, the more responsible choices we're making.
---

Jaffa, huge thank You for describing handover process. It seems to me, that every new Councilor need to go:
https://garage.maemo.org/projects/council/
... and request to join. Also, it seems that SD69 is project admin, so no X-Fade actions is required during this step.

Who can add our e-mail addresses, to council@maemo.org alias?

Markers in bugzilla need probably X-Fade action (fixme?), but who is responsible for IRC cloaks? Channel operators?
---

SD69, could You please add brief info about election results to council's blog, with a note, that message from whole new Council is going to submitted soon?
---

I hope, that we can finish handover very quickly - after all, 6 months isn't very long, and there is much work to be done.

/Estel

// Edit

@don_falcone, You might want to confirm Your TMO settings - "Thanks" button disappeared for You. Also, I'm pretty sure we've - in practice - 4 Council members more than before, or if You prefer that, 5x more
---

I've updated first post of this thread.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-05-24 at 11:14.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: