View Single Post
Posts: 141 | Thanked: 417 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by krizanand View Post
First of all, kudos to dicksonleong8 (Dicksonbeta on twitter) for porting it to MeeGo. This fantastic OS needs apps like these and developer attention.

Been using Tweetian since day one when it was made available for N9 and I found it pretty good for a Beta. Occasional freezes, which is understandable for a beta app. I hope it gets better in future releases. Closing and opening solves it, temporarily.

Just a thought on the UX.

When composing a tweet, onscreen keypad immediately kicks in. After composing Tweet we have to tap the screen to get rid of keypad and then hit Tweet. Would be nice if the tweet/cancel buttons are visible, same goes with re-tweeting a tweet. Attached image might be explain things further.

Hope to see it with more features in future updates.
Thanks for your feedback!

It is a bit hard for me to solve the freezing issue if it happens randomly since I can't reproduce it and find out the cause.

For the keyboard issue, I can't bring the toolbar up to the above of the keyboard... Or maybe I will just add another button when keyboard is opened. But in another way, the "Tweet" button is only visible after closing the keyboard is good, because it will prevent you accidentally pressing the "Tweet" button before you finish typing your tweet.

The Following User Says Thank You to dicksonleong8 For This Useful Post: