View Single Post
Originally Posted by itsnotabigtruck View Post
This is extremely strange. It looks like you and ulex54 are having the same problem (see other thread) and I have no idea what's going on. You're probably running a mix of PR1.1 and PR1.2 now, which is what's putting it into open mode (shows warranty disclaimer).

I think you should be able to go back to PR1.1 and eliminate the warranty warning by doing:

Code:
flasher -f -F pr12image.bin --flash-only=cmt -v
flasher -f -F pr11image.bin --flash-only=nolo,kernel,rootfs -v
If the disclaimer doesn't go away, start over but run the two commands in the opposite order.

As for upgrading to PR1.2, what happens if you download and install the 059J232 image (variant 005) instead? When flashing, add -v for detailed output.

If something goes wrong, upload all the output text from flasher. (Edit out serial numbers/IMEIs/etc.)
Yes, before I updated OTA, after trying to flash PR1.2 and having it successful, I was still able to go back to PR1.1. But now, I already get the downgrade disallowed error.

and I am extremely confused right now, because before I updated OTA, flashing to PR1.2 doesnt have any error (based on the flasher) but now after I successfuly updated OTA, I tried the zeroize thing one your other thread, and now flashing the SAME image gives me the ff errors

bb5_rdc_cert_read failed
mmc: sfdisk returned status 1
mmc: Could not remove mount directory /tmp/sudmmccGw76r/mnt: No such file directory
[Pipe 3] Finishing in error state with status 1