View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Joseph9560 View Post
-Change the title from modrana.py to Modrana or something.
Done.

-While not in full screen the lower row of icons (Menu, Zoom in/out) goes below the screen edge.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I'll investigate whats causing it (probably the QML viewport in Fremantle not being notified of its size changing or something).

-Map layer names are variable namish rather than user friendly names (gsat instead of usual Google Satellite), Title is also not proper yet.
Done.

Thanks for mock up. Implemented stuffs seems to work fine!

Btw what is the short horizontal line at upper right end?
That should be the scale indicator - looks like the label (5km etc.) does not show up for some reason.

Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
Still show "Couldn't find package python-qtmobility12"
Originally Posted by bipinbn View Post
same here.. i have all the repos enabled
The package is in Extras-devel repository - check if you have it enabled.

Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Should there be any difference? I think you wrote the same path for both repositories. And i can't find anything else under "modrana:/modrana-fremantle/" than the Harmattan target.
There is AFAIK no working Fremantle target on the (C)OBS so I just use the Harmattan target for both. As modRana is written in Python and nothing is actually being compiled, its not a problem.

The packages just have different startup scripts, icons and desktop files. Also the Harmattan package is build with Aegis support - otherwise modRana would not be able to use GPS on the N9/N950.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post: