View Single Post
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
Oh, I didn't know about that example. I am convinced that for the space it takes, I would be worth it. Having a cursor on a landscape phone with a qwerty keyboard is in my opinion a must, and the Gemini weaknesses demonstrate it.

If the Livermorium is capable of running Debian or other desktop OSes, then it would be a huge pro to be capable of using them without a big finger on the screen all the time (this never works on OSes that are not made for it, and it's not comfortable either), an inaccurate capacitive stylus, and without plugging a mouse. We would be able to use these OSes on the go. And even if it doesn't run these OSes, then it should still be able to run Teamviewer/Nomachine/VNC/Parsec/Shadow, and therefore a mouse would be needed too.
Do you know if Chen trying to design a pocket Computer or a smartphone with qwerty? Or just trying to achive a topnotch slider/QWERTY experience?

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post: