View Single Post
It sounds like some problem with firewall / proxy. I am glad to hear that you got it working over 3G as well. The client buffering buffering works in such way, that it always buffers certain amount of audio data in advance, and if you pause the playback it will stop buffering at some point when the buffer has reached max size (around 35 secs of data at the moment). However, when you resume playback, and the playback nears the end of the buffer, buffering will be automatically resumed. I have considered integrating the buffer size parameters in the client settings section (which is currently under development). Thank you for the feedback!

Originally Posted by FarmerF View Post
Well it probably is some proxy / firewall thing, retested and it still doesn't work here. Not sure why the official client can connect though...

3g works fine now, though I had some problems with it on the road but that most likely is due to the moderate coverage here.

I do have one request. I think pressing pause also stops buffering. So far I have not had a problem with buffering but if the buffer runs out I would like to pause so it can fill up again.