View Single Post
Posts: 547 | Thanked: 1,383 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Stockholm, Sweden
Originally Posted by Persson View Post
Did just install fMMS 0.9.0.. and its problem whid it..

when i start the program my n900 just reboot..
Uh, your whole device reboots? Just like that? I can find no reason whatsoever why it would do that... Can you launch it from x-term by typing /opt/fmms/fmms_gui.py and see if it still does that? And try to see if theres any output before it does, if it does...

Originally Posted by Deaconclgi View Post
frals,

I sent a MMS to myself with version 0.9 and I got the MMS but I did not get a notification at all that it was recieved. I got a "Message Sent" notification and I waited and waited for the usual dual notification and when it didn't show up after a few minutes, I closed fMMS and reopened it, there was my MMS, complete with the 40 second MP3 audio. Since it didn't give any errors, I don't have a log file.

Thank you for your hardwork and congratulations on 1.0 being really close!
Uh, interesting.. might been a freak error. Even though nothing went seriously bad there should still be a log in /tmp/fmms.log, if there is, could you PM me it or drop me an email? Thanks!

Problem with fMMS? Run in x-terminal: cp /tmp/fmms.log /home/user/MyDocs/
After that you'll see fmms.log in filemanager or when you connect the device to your desktop as a mass storage device.
E-mail the log to me, if you don't have the email address, drop me a PM. Thanks!

fMMS - MMS for your N900
fAPN - GUI for adding a new GPRS APN
If you like this post, don't be shy to thank me -->