View Single Post
Originally Posted by thingonaspring View Post
Hiya,

I've been wondering what the max stable clock speed with smart reflex vdd_1 and vdd_2 enabled really is.

I know the trolls are going to say "duh it's in this post... use search... blah blah", but there are in fact multiple posts in various threads on this issue, and most of them contradict one another.

I can confirm that my N900 runs at 750 stable with VDD_1+2 enabled, but just today I spotted this post :-
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...51#post1008851
quoting 805 as the max stable speed, or at least indicating it's dangerous to go higher.

Smartreflex VDD_2 is stable all the way up to 1150mhz, but VDD_1+2 offers significant power savings that I think make it worthwhile finding that sweet spot between high overclocking and long battery life.

Can other N900 users post their experiences of using VDD1+2 in overclocked configs? Bear in mind we're looking for consistent results that have been run for several days without incident, so we can have the best possible data to work from.
-_-

805MHz