View Single Post
Posts: 637 | Thanked: 445 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Kaliningrad, Russia
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
I just ran into a small oddity on uninstalling. I switched back to Echo, rebooted via Terminal. I didn't get my side bar icons back. Rebooted once more, this time via Advanced Power.

I had to revert to a backup I just had made before installing; the sidebar icons wouldn't come back. Restoration took only one second though.
Hey, did you remove the package complitelly?
You have problems only with ICONS or with missing TaskNavigator bar?
Please, do not reflash, it's not hard to turn on tasknavigatorbar, but we have to know what kind of problem do u have and how to fix it.

1) Remove the text 'Home' over the 'Home' icon ,
Will be ok soon.
If the menu icon (top of the screen, grid of squares, is on the far right - say the 8th icon - then the menu page that is brought up is too far to the right so that the 'scroll down' arrow is barely visible,
Yep, but i think I have to rebuild whole theme just for it... Cause users who use menu icon on the left side will have problems like you have now
3) In DialCentral, when i go to the Message log screen - there is no clear 'line' between groups of texts from different people,
Screenshot please. I haven't got this app on my tablet.
4) There is no "minimize" icon in microB (to the left of 'Close'),
Where is no minimize icon at all. O_o Only switcher icon...
5) In general scroll bars are now black with a very dark grey moving scroll-block on them - so dark that it is often hard to see where on the scroll bar you are,
Example: scrolling in contacts in Skype
But it's blue while it's active, isn't it? Anyway, it's because Skype uses a white background (And i can't fix it) and the scrollbar looks too dark... Any way, I will fix it, but not very soon.
In text editors - like Quicknote - you now write with white text on a black background - there is no flashing cursor visible so it is hard to see where you are in the text
xterm, Abiword works fine... I don't know what about Quicknote... Hey, who knows how to make the cursor white?!
7) The two large, round icons on fhe main screen of Skype "Call" and "Chat" have a black box behind them.
Skype guys screw up with colors. It should be black, but it doesn't. The same problem with built-in chat and it's why scrollbars looks to dark on white background.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kroll For This Useful Post: