View Single Post
Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
After further testing I cannot fully recomend the ultraslim btkb at this point. While I can make characters like @,#,$,%,... which are made with the shift key + some number, for some reason, the key commands that depend on Fn + other key for making {,},[,],',",\, esc, and so forth do not work. Perhaps it is a problem with my unit.

However, the Magic-Pro BT-Touch2 will produce all these characters. It also has a touch pad. I think it is controlling the motion of a cursor on the N9 but it is not visible. For example if I tap on the touch pad when am looking at the application screen it does start up an app. I just can't control which app it starts up! It would be really cool if a cursor could be made functional. Further, if one could integtrate swipe on N9 with a swipe motion on the touch pad that would be awesome!

Oh yeah that would be awesome an app called N900 mouse cursor. And we can activate it by swiping the touchpad on the magic pro.
I have the original magic-pro BT keyboard but here is the second generation one on amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Pro-BT-T.../dp/B004YR56LI

I tried pairing my magic-pro on pr 1.1 and it worked fine. When i found out the arrows keys from mes input keyboards worked on pr 1.2 I dropped the idea of using the magic-pro BT keyboard but sadly the arrow keys are not working for a lot of things. Many text input sites arrow keys don't work on firefox and also in sms arrow keys don't work.
I have not tried to pair my kb since I updated to pr 1.2

edit: just tried it and whatever they did in pr 1.2 it no longer works. It pairs if you initiate the pairing on the N9 then type in the code you see on the screen on the keyboard and hit enter but then there is no result when you type.

Last edited by aironeous; 2012-03-27 at 04:22.