View Single Post
Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by mublin View Post
so while on my fathers boat my 3 yr old daughter decided to pick my phone up and ring her mother, unfortunatly she dropped it and it fell in the river, i did get wet trying to save it, but unfortunatly i dnt see to well under water

what i would like to know is can o2 ( UK ) replace the n900? i know they stop making them, i think, and my brothers n900 broke 6 weeks ago and he had it repaired which took 37 days as they can not replace it and had to get parts or somthing like that... im insured obv but dnt really want another mobile, this phone still wipes the behind of every phone out there...

if anyone can answer me that would be great, im just curious as to what o2 will do... im going to buy an n900 of fleebay so i can still have one, but any ideas on what o2 would do would be magic...

cheers guys
put it on a jar full of rice (disassemble it first), cover the jar. Make shure to change the rice until you ll see a dry rice. Rice has the power to absorbs the humidity. then u'r done and you can assemble again the parts clean it first with a special product