View Single Post
when the clock moves dovn. But im afraid to make the clock still because the clock can burn into display. Doesnt they?

//edit I´ve got it i moved the clock little bit higher and the text output too. but there is still big gab between the clock and the text. i dont know what else i should do. maybe it is becouse of the notification area. now only thing that i´m missing is the weather when i add your script to my it doesn´t show anything.

//edit2 i´v got weather. but when i`m disconnected then the weather is gone. so i need to find out how to make it like when i`m offline= no refresh of weather...

//edit3 now i´m lost. i thought that i do it using ping command and if ping can reach server(google) then the program start. It is working but still dont know how to let the weather be if i´m offiine. the ping command knows that i´m disconnectet becouse i write there a condition if i´m offline then echo" Disconnected" and that is working perfectly. I gues i need to write the weather to some file and if ping returns Disconnected then load the weather from the file. But i dont know how

Last edited by P4d0uch; 2012-05-10 at 18:59.