View Single Post
Posts: 431 | Thanked: 239 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ London
What features you expect to see, performance issues bugs.. pretty much everything to make it useful for you. And as I mentioned before, Is not my intention to replace maemo but extend it and make it available on as many devices as possible. From SkyFire s60 up to TV set.

For example If you have YouTube or myTube app on your n900 that's good for you. I recommend use it instead if perform better and save more power. But if you need to use your "virtual maemo online" by any other occasion share with others, use as personal website on your friend's PC or any flash enabled device, that will be perfect for you. At the moment it's early beta even Beta is to big world at present but I am working on possibility to make it customizable for everyone and for free.

Another one thing is to make it open source, framework for other flash developers and they can bring some apps not available on n900. This way you can extend functionality of your device. But I would like to have an control on quality of this stuff to make sure that is in mobile-friendly convention.

Last edited by devu; 2010-05-19 at 20:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to devu For This Useful Post: