View Single Post
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by specc View Post
Galaxy S III specs

- Codename: GT-I9300
- Size: 131,3 x 63,7 x 8 mm
- Weight 125 grams
- 4.8” Super Amoled HD (313 pixels a inch.) (resolution 720 x 1280)
- 12 megapixel camera with LED
- 1.3 megapixel front camera
- 1.5 GHZ quad-core processor.
- Bluetooth 4.0
- NFC
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- MicroUSB 2.0
- HDMI
- Battery 1750 mAh
- 32GB intern

It will take years (literally) before others gets to this level throughout. The bad side: it runs Android, and dull and uninspiring design but I mean, the SGSIII really is something spec wise, and it's a real upgrade from SGSII, so it will sell like hot cakes and further assure Android dominance.
These specs are actually fake, along with all other SGS3 specs, designs, pictures etc.

Samsung have made it very clear that due to the worry of competition copying them, they will only announce the SGS3 when its release is imminnent.

I don't blame them for this, as when Apple was the market leader, it did the same with its iPhones, announce and then release them straight away. Until then 100s of fake specs and designs would circulate the internet to create drama, demand and discussion, some were probably secretly released by Apple themselves for promotional reasons.

I'm sure Samsung is doing the same as they now have the smartphone crown and who can blame them.

However I do think the specs you have outlined are not too far off from the actual release we will see, who knows the actual specs may be even better (or worse). Only time will tell

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prozac786 For This Useful Post: