Thread: [Fremantle Maemo5] [Pre-Announce] FastDOSBox 1.6
View Single Post
Sorry, forget to write about it.

I have tested all versions, with all comboinations of mouse patches. No regressions in your +svn compilation, it works exactly like Maemo repo version for dos games (haven't tested windows in dosbox or other controversial fancy things. No offset, but mouse goes off-seted crazy if clicking at the border, either left/right or upper/lower.

As for other versions, it works exactly the same with or without vertical patch, or without any patches, at all. No idea what causes this border issue, I could swear that it wasn't the case for Maemo's dosbox, once.

Just to be sure:
We have some relatively recent patches that allowed right clicking or mouse hovering. Also, we have much older patches by javispedro, that added some windoze tablet mouse patches.

The thing that you disabled *included* the javispedro's patches *and* the mouse clicking ones, yep? If yes, none of them is the patch to blame for border-craziness, as it happens without them.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe, some Maemo's general (CSSU?) thing started affecting dosbox mouse behavior? I have yet to see a game that *doesn't exhibit the problem, and in old times, I was playing things like darklands without such issues.

Side note: keep in mind that contents of those posts (and whole account) may dissapear without any traces and warning, thanks to wannabe maemo gods. In theory, one touch ban&clean shouldn't be, ever, applied to non-spambots, but I have seen it used in practice against real peoples, all too often.