View Single Post
Posts: 1,417 | Thanked: 2,619 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Touring
So I tried a while ago in another thread to find someone with authority to edit the front page and categories. It appears that TMO has reached the half-zombie stage where there are members still posting questions and solving problems as well as useful dev work being done but the leadership is no longer standing for election and thus not being elected. Correct me if I am wrong but all of the leadership position terms of office have long expired without hand-off of responsibilities and executive power, there is crew but no officers on this ship.

For me a more real concern is not whether a dead-ended no-hardware project gets top spot but what happens to all of the archived solutions to problems and cool hacks as well as source code over in garage when hosting runs out.

As for choosing a final caretaker executive officer for TMO, possibly permanent/non-expring one with an occasional call for opinion on election, I nominate Maemish. I am not sure how to organize an election or if there is anyone around who can pass on the launch codes to take care of stuff like hosting payments anymore.

Last edited by biketool; 2021-04-02 at 12:09.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to biketool For This Useful Post: