View Single Post
Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
these features do not work on my N9:
- all white text
- hide weather icon
Those features require Harmattan PR1.2 or later.

Originally Posted by Dragoss91 View Post
Not even in description it's mentioned about live wallpaper , blur radius or brightness .
At that time Harmattan PR1.2 was not publicly available so it made no sense to advertise the features (yet).

Originally Posted by drvar View Post
So, are this aditional options from app or from pr1.2 itself? As now is obvious that pr 1.1 don't have this.
From the application. They are only visible for users of Harmattan PR1.2 or later.

Originally Posted by drvar View Post
I know what you meant, but I'm still not sure if app is doing this. It can only developer of this app tell us I have doubts because someone mentioned that all aps must be compatible with all PR versions till now, so PR1.0, PR1.1 and PR 1.2
The application is compatible with PR1.1. It just has more features on PR1.2 or later.

Originally Posted by et3rnal View Post
So this is an extra "hidden" options on the rp 1.2 "as many other" and has nothing to do with the dev??? or hes the one who done them? confused :\
The options are part of Home Screen Settings, not Harmattan PR1.2, but their visibility depends on the Harmattan version installed.

Originally Posted by aShtk View Post
The only thing that would make it perfect would be to be able to choose a different picture than the current wallpaper, and to set transparent weather and notifications icons.
Choosing a background image other than the current wallpaper was introduced in version 1.2.5. Non-transparent weather widget background is a Harmattan problem/feature and may (only) be fixed in a future Harmattan update. The backgrounds of the icons come from the Harmattan icon graphics assets and should not be modified by a third party application.

Last edited by Vesuri; 2012-03-28 at 12:49.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vesuri For This Useful Post: