Thread: Decibel Meter ?
View Single Post
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Huge apology to everyone waiting for an upload to the official repository. Especially to Estel who was last seen nearly two years ago and was never to see it coming. It is hard to imagine almost exactly three years(!) passed since my posts above I have a ton of excuses - the family, two new jobs including one involving a lot of commuting and, last but not least, having used Jolla as my main phone for the past two years and leaving my N900 unloved and unattended. Needless to say, I had completely forgotten how to upload thing to autobuilder and had to rediscover everything nearly from scratch.

The good news is that, having been totally disillusioned by Jolla, I have switched back to the N900 as my main driver. It feels like moving back from a new but cheap and rubbish, very basic car that barely holds together to an old, comfortable one with a lot of features the new one can only dream about. It is strange how moving back in time feels like moving forward.

Anyway, enough of the rant. I have plans for my N900 including finishing some projects I started two or more years ago. One of them, vumeter 0.12.0, has made it to extras-devel with all the changes as listed in post #112. Please bombard me with requests and bug reports. To preempt at least one, updating the documentation is on the list

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: