View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by datman View Post
I have to agree with a lot of the sentiments on here about android, but unfortunately there are some apps I want to use that will not work without the android support, like GoPro Control. I have not installed google play(I hate google with a vengeance) and install apps after downloading the apk via an apk download util.
I am having issue tho. I have a sony xperia x which I installed sailfish on and it is updated to the latest version. The android apps seem to not be able to access the wifi or bluetooth even tho native apps work fine. The apps dont complain, just dont connect and I have tried a few apps. I have did a search but I did not get a convincing answer, I may have missed something.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Hmm, just by googling "gopro control github" I got tons of links to the GoPro API and open source implementations.

Don't tell me you need Android for that; just make an SFOS native version for the controller and you'll probably get lots of good karma for it

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: