View Single Post
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
@Mosen: Thanks for the encouragement, you know what happened

@all: Regarding prototype: It was facing an unexpected issue - We first used Motos dev board for prototype, but the top part thickness I think we can still improve - so we re-made the PCB layout, to move the components to the sides and empty the middle to fit the sliding frame, and to reduce thickness. The new layout was facing software issue and we were working with Moto to get the main connection work again, which has been solved. The proto is still under test and assembling, just don't want to show a half baked product before it's ready. Attached is some components. We are also performing test and validation for the sliding structure.

@Dirk: I know you had a prototype before campaign, but that did not mean any other campaign need to start with a product. In fact nearly all the Moto Mod related campaigns has no prototype.

I don't want to publish any unfinished work before product get finalised. As mentioned above, we are trying to make this product world class standard (That differs from yours) it just take this amount of time to get the SW and structure correct.

We will get this project funded out of IGG and in a much bigger scale. (In real world big players never doubt about our ability of making this product in industrial standard) Which makes "proof of early prototype" or anything which differs from final product less important now on IGG.
Attached Images

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2017-04-15 at 20:54.

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post: