View Single Post
Hello guys, my n9 gets hot everytime I play music and the home screen if I scroll it up and down and also my messages and others, it lags and runs slowly, but if i turned off the music, it runs very smoothly. My phone is already 1 year but it happens just only a few weeks back.

I remember I installed opptimizer 6 months ago and I run it upto 1.3 frequency and voltage and it runs fine on my n9, and i am using my phone in offline mode because I am a seafarer and I'm not getting any signal from ship. Just 2 weeks ago I switched my phone to mobile nerwork then I noticed after a few hours my n9 gets very very hot and the battery meter becomes very poor, then i decided to opptimize again in lower frequency, and it works fine again for 2 weeks.

I'm going to tell you what i did before it happen just 2 weeks back.I installed n9qt 9.7.8 and removed the 9.5.9, and I use mp3tag for my music and edit all album cover with my own style using 600x600 resolution. and then that is the thing that happened next. Everytime i play the music, it really becomes hot and the battery becomes low very fast. Before in 5 hours, only 10% of my battery consumed, now for 1 hour, already 10% had been consumed.

I uninstalled n9qt 9.7.8 because I thought that is the one that causing it, but NO, still there . Since I know how to reflash my phone, I reflashed it once, then put back again the musics and installed n9qt 9.5.9. And now I still have the problem. My phone gets hot and lags everytime i play my music, and consumes more battery. Other than that, if i leave my phone, it's normal.

Base on my story, does anyone can figure out what causes these? I don't wanna lose my n9. I really don't know what's really the cause of this! Please help! Thanks