View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Computers are neutral and the ultimate tool to achive a positive form of anarchy.
We do not need states anymore to manage our lifes, we need all kind of interfaces and agreements to communicate with eachother directly and organize ourselfes on the ground of common standards.
We do not need coorporations. we need cooperation.
Problem is, most people are not prepared for anarchy and its implications because we depend on others in vital parts of our life. For convenice, out of incapability or simple lazyness.
Also we would need to be much more "giving" to include the weak.
What we experience now is the remedy of introducing only selected parts of said possible anarchic utopia into our oligarchic (insert your favourite *ism here) world.

The basic conditions are not met to introduce a cashless or materialless financial system for the reasons you all mentioned above.

Like you need only one instruction to build a turing complete system, i would accept any kind of financial subsystem if everyone would play after the one basic rule to abreviate all interactions from:

Do not steal.
Not someones dignety, nor time, or chances or ...

Enough of the gibbrish, sorry but that topic triggers me.
I have to add OT to not steal your time.

I am going to donate my spare n900 to the competition.
Technically it is perfect, only used for some weeks.
It has some dents and scratches from the only fall and unlucky hit on tarmac though.
Currently i am travelling much so it will take some time until i can collect the accessories and possibly even the box from multiple crates down in my dungeon.
Does it even make sense or is a ~50€ donation prefered?

Last edited by mosen; 2016-10-02 at 10:06.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post: