View Single Post
Originally Posted by sihng View Post
what programming used for MaeMeeMo? same as CSSU? ok i am for CSSU or MaeMeeMo features of CSSU for portrait but also MaeMeeMo. who else? can go for CSSU to download. in app manager search. can you say to CSSU and put together.? there can be menu choice for regular CSSU or MaeMeeMo for both choices. it is great work but icons for top in lockscreen and portrait with time are different. the icons on bottom ok but look like iphone and also to install in app manager more options. right now is mostly Maemo with different icons. lets vote for MaeMeeMo CSSU version! or make more Meego version. i will wait for files for app manager. let meknow for testing. just need to install once instead of many files.

Wait...wait...wait... MaeMeeMo is not an App, nor its a OS [OS Mod] ... it is just a modification/transformation pack...! Which gives you a new look, very similar like the Meego/Nemo.. thats it.

It cannot be incorporated into CSSU because its out of its scope.. [i.e. Provide fixes to system and add missing features, viz. Portrait Orientation, Better camera, open music player, and other stuff]

About the icons in Lockscreen and homescreen its at your own choice.. i.e. you can change them by changing the icons with theme-customizer and change your lockscreen with the help of qtlockscreen config.

Edit: The .deb package file [the one you can get from app manager] is coming soon... so please wait for it, if you want to reduce the steps in the MaeMeeMo guide.

Last edited by TransTech; 2012-03-08 at 17:10.