View Single Post
NO you are incorrect. Please do not insult me. All messages of any type were deleted. However, the n810 software operating system kept something in memory. I even deleted all games and any programs that could be deleted. I would appreaciate more constructive comments. Also, since I am not a coder I do not know how to merge all the threads. I tried numerous avaliable loadings on this message board but they all were junk. There is a lot of junk on this message board. Old useless Junk. It was not until an individual off line gave me his version that I was able to install a nice new operating system. It now works like new. So... the big problem was not " me " but the load of junk on this message board. NONE of it worked in my n810. OK... it is obsolete but my messages are not as worthless as the junk that was given from this message center.
If you want to delete all my stuff fine. I do not know how to find it all or clean it up....if I did I would..... so forget the scarcasm. You are not my fellow employees whom I have to tolerate at work.
vr
Buffalo

Originally Posted by scaler View Post
Mod - the OP still has four threads in this forum dealing with the same problem, plus one thread in the N810 forum. N810 device forum is a somewhat more sensible location, although the problem really relates to OS2008 rather than to the device hardware.

Any way to merge them again and get rid of the clutter? Some of the threads' titles refer to flashing the firmware, since the OP became convinced that reflashing was the only solution to his problem. (My own suspicion is that he had neglected to clean out his "Sent" and "Drafts" folders.)

In any case, the issue is probably dead now. Another member made an offer to buy the N810, and the OP has been quiet since then.