View Single Post
Posts: 4 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Stuttgart, Germany
You can try to save by using Shift+S, and then it will automatically quit the game. Sometimes the game doesn't close itself properly so I have to use Ctrl+Backspace to task switch, then close the window. The game is still saved properly.

A few improvement suggestions:
1) I think it would be good to remap the "<" and ">" keys to something else, since they are not available on the keyboard. When going up or downstairs I always have to use the touchscreen to click on the stairs, and sometimes I don't tap accurately, which can be painful when there are powerful monsters I just tried to escape from.

2) Hide the in-game mouse cursor, at least when it's in normal mode (not in look mode).

3) Version 2.2.100 has a bug that prevents the inventory object weights to be displayed. This can affect the gameplay. It has been fixed in upstream, see http://github.com/clivecrous/vulture...osed#issue/107

4) If only fullscreen mode can work, then remove the "switch fullscreen" menu item

5) In the inventory using the right mouse click usually brings up a context menu with actions. It would be nice if the popup menu could pop up as well on the Maemo version by holding the finger on an inventory object.

That's it. Thanks for having ported the game :-)

The Following User Says Thank You to PVince81 For This Useful Post: