Thread: [SailfishOS] Pure Maps
View Single Post
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
New Pure Maps is out: 1.28.0

Changelog: https://github.com/rinigus/pure-maps...ses/tag/1.28.0

As we have significant number of users on UBPorts, I have added description of the changes to the changelog. That will allow to have it centrally for all interested users.

This release, in addition to bugfixes, has larger parts of the code reorganized. While I was careful, expect some new bugs in the code. As usual, report and I will try to fix them quickly.

Last release requires updated Mapbox GL QML, already available at OpenRepos.

Sailfish specific: as new Mapbox GL QML is built against up-to-date Mapbox GL library which, in turn, is against SFOS 3.3, there is no support for older versions. With SFOS 3.3 we got updated compilers and it is way easier to build using them. So, if you are on older version, I would suggest to update SFOS. Contact and help your porter if your device does not have newer SFOS available. Note that from developer POV, it's significantly harder to support older SFOS versions as we start using newer gcc features. In Pure Maps case, its mainly issues that I've got when trying to use static linking with new Mapbox GL and opt-gcc that I used before.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: