View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Quick reply...
Originally Posted by ranbaxy View Post
People like me find your posts useful You read almost all thread, that is for sure

Btw, why are you using different signatures(?) in every post?
I have one, rarely ever changed signature, which I rarely ever use - look it up in my profile if you wish to, it's as long as the site would allow it. In most posts, I use the same short pseudo-signature, typed manually. When editing posts, I may put edits after pseudo-signature which creates strange impression.
Originally Posted by sunyakram View Post
o o wikiwide am not herting you,and i know you are not a bot i only make a off topic thread more off topic and my post about you is just a joke if you dont like my word so am so so so sorry and i delete my words,if you say.
I know, I know, don't worry, I like the bot joke - I am quite interested in artificial intelligence and amused by concept of a bot who learns his native tongue and culture of speaking on a forum, and attempts to pass for a human by taking part in conversations on the forum.
Best wishes.