View Single Post
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Ipswich, Uk
Originally Posted by Loz View Post
Well I think this is my last mail on the maemo site.. tried to do the fix for my usb.. and just no chance... this is micro electronics.. and although I know what I want to do my tools wouldnt let me.. So I have a N900 in very well looked after condition infact not one scratch on screen as I allway had pretectors on it..and not just any... Nokia brand... so how much is my brick worth now?offer me the right price and its yours.. Monday Ill be sporting a Galaxy S2. or mail me via my website www.vacrite.co.uk

Loz..
TAD DHHHHAAAAAA!!! Just as I thought all was lost.. I did go for the Galaxy S2 but after sitting in the shop listtening to this guy spew S2 bull all over me... My mind just drited away and all I could see was a N900 sitting on fluffy clouds begging me to reah up and take it... my day dream went on untill Mr S2 spewer said "So what do you think? Shall we get you signed up?" I looked at him as I wasn't even really there in mind so didn't have a clew what I'd be signing for.. At this point I said ill think about it.. turned and walked out the shop. Got home and the land line rings and its nt buddy in Scotland who is for his sins a IPhone 4 owner now.. So I told him my N900 story.. and he said ive still got mine.. i will post it down to you.. not using it, its now yours... So got the phone the other day and all accessories!!!. phone was a bit battered but hey the insides were un touched.. So I took it to bits,, ressined the socket to the board and then put the new motherboard into my old phone case as my case is in perfect condition. flashed the new mother board and put mem card in... restored my setting and there you go. Back in business!

I never thought I had this atachment to the N900... but it runs deep. just wished the darn thing didn't lag after a few hours of being used then sitting in standby mode... but I'll deall with that for now..as Im a happy bunny.

Loz.

Audiophile real hi end hifi lover: Revolver Rebel turntable Ortofon CMBPRO stylus, Arcam FMJ MS250 Media server, Krell KRC-2 Analogue pre amp, DENON UDRA-70 sub amp, Harmon Kardon EQ8 eq.
ECS EA1 mono block amps x2, Tannoy M3, Tannoy ST50 super tweeters.
Tannoy 625 Alfie Sub, Revo iblik Wifi reflashed now with DAB. Pure Sound

Dont steal, the govenment hates the compitition.

www.vacrite.co.uk