View Single Post
The reason it wasn't working for me was I hadn't installed qtcomponents .
I supposed everything required was defined as a dependency of MaePyGalleryQML .deb package. It should.

Now it works pretty well:

It's able to handle a directory with 10,000 pictures in it, quicky.
But it gives some error messages in execution console if invoked as /opt/MaePyGalleryQML/maepygalleryqml .

file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:77:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-background-pressed-horizontal-center
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:77:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-background-horizontal-center
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:77:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-background-pressed-horizontal-right
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:77:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-background-horizontal-right
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:77:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-background-pressed-horizontal-left
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:77:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-background-horizontal-left
file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:77:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-background

Did I miss any other dependency?
I noticed also qtcomponents-examples and qtcomponents-dev exist. Are they required?

Thanks for this tool.

Now some space for improvement: where can I see picture name or other details?

Also, pictures seem to be alphabetically ordered, and this is less convenient than time ordered, as pictures taken on 1st day of every month of every year are put together, then the 2nd day, and so forth.

Regards,
Rafa.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rgodinez For This Useful Post: