View Single Post
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 176 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Paris France
StrykerMan2009

Hi guy, I read your message and will try to double post my answer both in French and English, however, you will need to be able to read English to use this forum.

Salut mec, j'ai lu ton message et vais tenter de poster en français et en anglais, ceci dit, il va falloir que tu puisse lire l'anglais pour utiliser ce forum.

First note :
You seem unfamiliar with technology, Internet, advanced computer stuff ... well, frankly, maybe the NIT is not for you ... I think an iPod touch may have been easier to use (but more limited).
If you know Google, search about internet forums, and learn what it is and how it works, it will help you for the future.
And then : be patient, it seems you have a long way ahead before you will be happy with your tablet.

Première remarque :
Tu n'as pas l'air très habitué à la technologie, Internet, les trucs informatiques un peu compliqués ... Je pense qu'un iPod touch aurait été plus facile à utiliser (mais plus limité)

Si tu sais utiliser Google, commence par chercher ce qu'est un forum internet et comment ça marche, ça t'aidera pour la suite
Ensuite, arme-toi de patience, à mon avis, tu as un long chemin à faire avant d'être satisfait par ta tablette

The most important question is :
What do you want to do with your tablet ?
And then we may answer you what is really, and what is not.

La question la plus importante est :
Que veux-tu faire de ta tablette ?
Alors on pourra te dire ce qui est vraiment possible et ce qui ne l'est pas.

Second note :
I would like to add that your comment about you just wanting your tablet work as advertised ... is not very appropriate.
The tablet is advertised as an Internet device and it do it very well out of the box. however, if you are not familiar with wifi networking, it's not Nokia's fault.
But we will be eager to help you, if we can.

Seconde remarque :
Je voudrais ajouter que ton commentaire à propos du fait que tu veux juste que ta tablette fonctionne comme promis par le constructeur ... n'est pas très approprié.
La tablette est présentée comme un appareil Internet et elle fait ça très bien dès la sortie de carton, si tu n'es pas habitué aux réseaux WIFI, ça n'est pas la faute de Nokia.
Mais on sera ravi de t'aider, dans la mesure du possible.

Last edited by totololo; 2009-06-03 at 06:30.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to totololo For This Useful Post: