View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
Originally Posted by Me, just a little bit ago
Go to the multiboot threads, and the power kernel threads, and read. Your problem is only indirectly connected to h-e-n. Your problem is that you obviously aren't listening to the fact that with multiboot installed, there are special steps you have to take before you can boot with power kernel. If you can't figure out how to do that, you don't need multiboot, so my recommendation is uninstall multiboot (or bootmenu, or both if for some reason you installed those), THEN reboot, THEN reinstall power kernel again, and then reboot again. If you aren't willing to figure out how to make Multiboot load the power kernel, something there's plenty of information on, then you should just uninstall multiboot. And if you go that route, you should go through all of the above steps. If you don't do them, in that order, **** might still not work, and then everyone will be less happy.
Did you try this yet? (I repost because I edited it in to my last post, so I realize you may have made an honest mistake and not noticed it.)

The Following User Says Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: