View Single Post
Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Hi Folks,

I proudly present you with my latest application, called Puzzle Master.
It is a jigsaw puzzle game. It works on the N900 quite nicely. It contains a bunch of built-in images, plus you can open any of your own images too. It is possible to change the puzzle size and the difficulty.

Here's how you play it:

1. Choose a picture:

2. Set the difficulty:

3. Assemble the puzzle:

4. If you're stuck, tap "..." for the menu and click "Get a hint!"

Here is the official web site of the app.

I would be glad if you guys gave it a spin. Let me know of any bugs and new ideas you have!

The game also runs on desktop machines (both Linux and Windows). It's also ported to Windows Phone and Symbian. I do not distribute it for other platforms at the moment, but it takes a click of a button to compile.

Features:
  • There are quite a few nice built-in images, but you can choose any image (including your own photos) for the puzzle.
  • After choosing an image, the application slices it up according to your settings, and it mixes up the pieces with a nice animation.
  • Your objective is to move the matching pieces next to each other and assemle the whole image.
  • When you move two matching pieces together, they snap together and stick together.

For the record, here is an old screenshot of Puzzle Master 1:

If you wish to support the development of this application by making a donation, click here:

Any further feature requests or ideas are welcome!

I wish to thank MohammadAG, joerg_rw (aka DocScrutinizer), Tswindell (aka alterego), and Noobmonkey for testing the application in its early stages and providing valuable ideas!

Last edited by Venemo; 2012-06-10 at 14:24. Reason: Info about the new version of the app.

The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to Venemo For This Useful Post: