View Single Post
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Just bought two.

Lot to do to (atleast for me who doesn't understand anything) to get it work.

Be ready to learn to use flasher. 7 times flashed mine after doing something wrong. Don't know if I have done something wrong but everytime I installed CSSU kernel and packages many devel repository state apps stopped working (can't install cutube2 or telegram for pidgin if CSSU installed cause won't let you install everything needed). FSU kernel has worked ok so far. Newest devel Opera stays on and uses 100% cpu and needed to shutdown phone to get it of.

I personally would need a guidance on basic stuffs. Is this a good way to do it, to start a thread with questions, or is there a guide for get basic stuffs to work? Which browser and version and from where and to what purposes, which social madia sites work and can be used and how, video watching through downloading or with what browser and how etc. This kind of walkthrough guide would be cool. I may start a thread and tell how wrong I have done it all and maybe it will make people to answer cause they suffer and understand how stupid some can be.