View Single Post
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
ProfileMatic changes automatically profile (Silent, Beep, Ringing) and other settings according to user specified rules.

Current features (2.1):
  • Time based conditions: start/end time, weekdays
  • Location based conditions (cell tower id)
  • WLAN based conditions (connected to specified WLAN)
  • Idle condition
  • NFC tag condition
  • Network connection type condition (WLAN, mobile, any, none)
  • Charging condition (charging or not charging)
  • Calendar condition
  • Battery level condition
  • Setting of profile and ringing volume.
  • Setting of availability
  • Setting of flight mode / power saving mode
  • Setting of BlueTooth mode
  • Setting of mobile network mode (Dual/GSM/3G)
  • Setting stand-by screen enabled/disabled
  • Setting device volume
  • Alarm action
  • Launching applications
  • Executing custom commands

Known issues
  • PR1.3: Condition: "Internet connection" does not work if either "Allow background connections" is off, or "Power Saving mode" is on. This seems to be N9 platform bug.

The program is released under GPL license.

Relevant URLs:
One more thing, as you can see from the icon I'm not much of a graphics artist. So if anyone wants to create a nicer looking icon (SVG file), I'm grateful. I have to send here also many thanks to Javispedro for creating the excellent Harmattan Squircle generator, which allowed me to create an icon that at least looks like it belongs to Harmattan.

Created by: me
Contributors:
  • Philip Lorenz (Availability action)
  • Ferdinand Mayet (stand-by screen action)

Collecting ProfileMatic debug information
When encountering a problem, I might need the debug output if the problem can't be solved otherwise. If I ask for it, see this post how to do it

Latest ProfileMatic testing version
If you want to test new features, or help making sure the upcoming release is free of bugs, go and see this post for instructions. Please first check the version that is included in the post, so that you don't end up with older version that you have installed - I will only update the post when new test versions are available.

Translating ProfileMatic
Please see this post on translation instructions

Recipes:

Last edited by ajalkane; 2014-01-02 at 21:32. Reason: Custom action: Night clock (brightness and color change)

The Following 98 Users Say Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post:
accountvip, achilles333, AJMAL P.M, Ajmal9M, alephito, Ancelad, angelwings, banong, bnwg, bp0, caco3, caveman, cckwes, cddiede, chillip, ck2nb, darknessangel, DeadHorseRiding, eccenux, edgar2, F2thaK, fbnccst, flopjoke, fri, Garp, gionni88, godofwar424, Hariainm, HtheB, ibrakalifa, imaginaryenemy, Industreality, jakiman, jalyst, Jaykie, Jordi, jukey, kent_autistic, keptn, khan.orak, kiiwii, kkarioja, kojacker, late88, lorenzo, LoveMyN9, Macros, MaKenZi, Manatus, meegofan, meemorph, mika123, minimos, miqu, MK99, mpy, mr666acdc, N9uwu, naytsyrhc, Nosph3ratu, nsuffys, oSCho, osk2, OVK, P@t, patocr, pawoolon, pelago, Petteri, prosper, qgil, ranbaxy, RIscRIpt, rooster13, Schturman, shanttu, slarti, smoothc, Sunset_Shimmer, tajunta, talmuth, tanwg, TeHeR, thedead1440, TheN9er, tigas, TMavica, TNL, tonyhuynh, Try Catch, Unit247, UnlimiteD3k, vishwas, willi6868, xprism, yam603, Z3tor