View Single Post
sounds like nokia thinks its possible, but they just want to focus on new products, I have an n800 and a brand new n810(that I shoulda read more about before ordering) and an n800 that I bought cause it seemed that nokia was doin sumthin innovative and I like gadgets, especially *nix gadgets.

I think they have decided leaving the gsm and 3g out was a mistake and now they want to forget the less connected bastard stepchildren...

about5-10 years ago didn't they tell us WIFI would cover the world for free and we would live in this connected utopia, well some cities have tried but you can almost never get a viable connect to them, unless your standing real close to the AP, so gsm/3g/hspda/wcdma is filling the whole left by the wifi pipe dream...

Now with the spectrum that TV will give us (if they ever get around to cut off analog) the FCC has decided to give us back the "peoples airwaves" and this will give bandwidth at a freq that penetrates structures much better than the cordless telephone freq our wifi AP run on...google it its a promising read.

bhang

how did that make 2 posts I thought I was editing my last post, sorry, im gonna just read till I get more java in me...

Last edited by bhang; 2009-04-19 at 15:49. Reason: cause im an idiot