View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 3,980 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ USA
OK, I plugged in the phone to the wall wart and it charged up and it turned on to the "select language" screen just as it's supposed to. GSM/2G has been dropped in my area, so I can't test the phone functionality, but I'm pretty sure everything was working when taken out of service. IIRC, my wife needed to have a windows mobile phone for some reason beyond her control. That HP "whatever" was a POS, frequently needing the cover removed to pop out the battery for a "red button" reset, as it were. She got really good at doing that quickly!

I've always had a soft spot for Palm, and didn't stop carrying my Visor Prism until I got GarnetVM for my N900. At that point, the N900 replaced (or mostly replaced) most of the portable gadgets I carried regularly or occasionally. Somewhere on the forum here, I think I've got a group photo of all the things the mighty N900 displaced: another phone (of course), the Visor, a compact solid state camcorder, a toshiba music player, a small digital camera (for all but "artistic" stuff), my N800, and my Sharp Zaurus.

Anyway, send me a PM sometime with your contact info and I'll get started on packing and shipping this cute little phone.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to robthebold For This Useful Post: